Monday, July 28, 2014

My 3 L's

Last days I started to think about a recipe of happiness. Oh what is happiness? Is it the same for everyone? No, definitely, no. However, everybody wants to be happy. I remember a short story by my favorite John Lennon which became so popular:
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

Yes, life is about being happy. For everyone the way to his/her own happiness is different. But without exception everybody wants to be happy. Even if we happy, we find new ways for being more happy. Our jug of happiness is not limited. We achieve one step, we want to the next one... May be sometimes it makes us feel unhappy. For me, we should not make life complicated.  We have to be happy with little but with big morally meaning things. IMHO. 

For me the recipe of happiness is consist of 3 letters... 3 Ls... 

LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH! 

Every day, every hour, every minute!


Photo by me, Kensington Gardens/ 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment